Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Traditional Outpatient Services for medication management and counseling.
- Individual appointments with our skilled psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and licensed clinical social workers.
Who We Serve:
- Individuals transitioning from a higher level of care such as intensive outpatient.
- Individuals who can benefit from our services.
- Individuals experiencing mental illness or difficulty adjusting to changes in life.
- Individuals who simply require a little extra support in day-to-day life.
OUR GOAL IN TRADITIONAL OUTPATIENT TREATMENT IS TO IMPROVE OR MAINTAIN FUNCTIONING, PREVENT THE WORSENING OF SYMPTOMS OF MENTAL ILLNESS, ASSIST IN THE ADJUSTMENT TO LIFE CHANGES, AND IMPROVE OVERALL COPING.